When a flower doesn’t bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows not the flower.Alexander Den Heijer
Parent Coaches help you have a
stronger relationship with your child
All parents have blind spots and all parents struggle at times. It is those who strive to deepen their relationships with their children through improving their parenting who have the most rewarding families and the most successful children. We believe that since you have come to our website, you are courageous enough to look at yourself and what parenting techniques you inherited.
These parenting styles have been passed down over the generations and could have a profound effect on how you parent your own children.
Becoming more aware of the parenting behaviours that you are not aware of are key to creating the relationships you want with your children.
- Understand your child’s behaviour and what is driving it. To find meaning behind what they are trying to communicate to you.
- Learn the early developmental stages of life and how they affect the growth of your child.
- Become more aware of family beliefs and values: You will increase your understanding about your own family systems and how these values and beliefs play out in the problems you are having with your child.
- Learn about your emotional response to your child’s behaviour based on your nervous system responses. Your children are always feeling and responding to your own anxiety, by acting out.
- Examine inherited stress from previous generations and how that impacts you and your children.
Despite your best intentions, the above factors may contribute towards emotional distance in the family and the problems you are having with your child.
Sometimes just loving your children is simply just not enough.
Understanding your own behaviour and how it impacts on your children and your family is the key to reaching your child’s world and helping them grow and develop. By working with us you will better understand each other’s wants, needs and expectations. You will effectively understand how to use your language in a way that keeps your child engaged with you.
We help you make sense of the parent you have become and understand the child you are raising so that you can both be happier and have a stronger relationship.
By working with us you will have the ability to take back the lead in your home. Children feel safer when they can depend and lean into the natural leadership of a parent.
When you take this workshop, you’ll learn how to:
- Make sense of the past, allowing you to have more choice in the present
- Uncover the root behind emotional reactivity and learn how to respond effectively
- Uncover the root of fear and worry and transform to hope and joy
- Make sense of you & your partners generational parenting patterns and together start building on new more effective parenting styles
- Learn evidence based connection and empathy tools
- Take a new approach to conflict
Visit Services Page
Learn more about Services we offer
Visit Rates Page
Learn more about Rates & Options